jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Is there any way to use an outdated shampoo?

1. avorodisa profile image85
    avorodisaposted 3 years ago

Is there any way to use an outdated shampoo?

I have found a shampoo that I kept for guests in my case that is outdated and I wonder how I can use it now. Shame to throw it away. Any ideas? Also, any suggestions about outdated hand and face creams? lotions? Thanks in advance.

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/12158033_f260.jpg

2. Marina7 profile image80
    Marina7posted 3 years ago

The liquid soaps you can pour into another container and use it up that way and the lotions I would not use if they are old.
    Also you can use soap to mix with water to spray your yard with against bugs. Why not use this soap for that?
    The lotions you could pour that into a container and mix it with water and pour onto your plants and it will give them nutrients. I hope it helps. I just thought if it is outdated it is old and it cannot be used on people but the plants and the yard can need it.

avorodisaposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I heard that soap can fight bugs on plants. That's a good idea.

3. peachpurple profile image82
    peachpurpleposted 3 years ago

i used expired shampoo as floor cleaner and wash the toilet bowl. Just smell the fragrance!

really great ideas. thank you!!

4. cat on a soapbox profile image98
    cat on a soapboxposted 3 years ago

I would use it to wash my car or vinyl & glass patio furniture  by mixing it in a bucket of hot water. ( I'd do my windows separately w/ glass cleaner.) They'd be fine too for washing the dog and for cleaning dirty combs and hairbrushes.

great

working