jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Do you have a certain favorite brand of a product that you will by regardless of

1. Rochelle Frank profile image96
    Rochelle Frankposted 19 months ago

Do you have a certain favorite brand of a product that you will by regardless of price?

... could be paper towels, cleaning product, breakfast cereal, salad dressing...  you won't buy the cheaper product because......???

2. tlcs profile image46
    tlcsposted 19 months ago

Yes I do. DAZ washing powder. Never used anything else and DOVE Soap.

3. JamaGenee profile image83
    JamaGeneeposted 19 months ago

1. Scot 1000-sheet toilet paper, for one, because it's way less expensive than supposedly-softer "quilted" brands . 

2. Miracle Whip salad dressing is another "price doesn't matter" item, only because it's the brand a dear but now departed friend preferred and I've not found (or even looked for) a reason to switch! 

3. Dawn dish soap, which I faithfully used for many years before it was famously used to remove crude oil from shore birds and such after the Gulf oil spill. 

Gee, this is sounding like "What's in your cabinets?"!

4. Marisa Wright profile image98
    Marisa Wrightposted 19 months ago

I'm a loyal user of DOVE body wash and there's a story attached.

I first bought Dove body wash because it was fairly cheap.  Then a few months later, I had to go and have a rather intimate medical exam. The (lady) doctor brushed against my thigh as she was doing the exam and exclaimed, "Gosh your skin is so SOFT!"

Been using it ever since!

5. Becky Callahan profile image90
    Becky Callahanposted 19 months ago

Yes..I will make a special trip to a store that I know stocks Mom's Crispy Cocoa Rice cereal. It is absolutely delicious and doesn't include tons of added vitamins like many breakfast cereals.