profile image 46

If my boyfriend whom lived with me for the first 6 months of the year prior to being...

incarcerated made less than $3000, can I claim him on my taxes?


sort by best latest

profile image0

loriamoore says

You can help the HubPages community highlight top quality content by ranking this answer up or down.

6 years ago
 |  Comment