I've got a couple of Hubs where you can perhaps determine if that is really something you want to do:
http://hubpages.com/hub/stock-market-fo … quirements
http://hubpages.com/hub/stock-market-fo … ket-basics
Indian Stock Market:
1. Register with a stockbroker or investment firm with ties to the Indian stock market. The defining factor when hiring financial assistance is experience with the market in which you invest your money. Stockbrokers can be costly, but they tend to respond quickly to queries about individual stocks.
2. Examine the BSE 200 index to determine the strength of your investments in India. This index covers the 200 best-performing businesses in India on a daily basis. Look at individual businesses in your favored industrial sector to assess the wisdom of potential investments.
3. Go out on a limb with a technology stock through the BSE TECk index. The Indian economy features a rapidly expanding biotechnology and computer-development sector that has been a boon to investors. Past success should be taken with a grain of salt, however, because similar growth in the United States in the 1990s resulted in lost profits for investors.
4. Locate growing companies with small amounts of capital through the BSE Small-Cap Index. This index features hundreds of young companies with low funding that are looking for investors to take them to the next level. You can invest in a company at a cheap share price without a great deal of risk.
5. Track the progress of your stocks online with the Bombay Stock Exchange's commitment to quick updates. The BSE index transmits information to local brokers, international websites and business-television networks every 15 seconds.
6. Spend your investment dollars wisely as you invest in the Bankex index. This index tracks the progress of India's top 12 banks and allows you to make an investment in their growth.
Though question, check this out http://damek.hubpages.com/hub/5-Biggest … g-mistakes
If you have a problem that how to invest in stock market then you can get helps from www.pia-firstcapital.com/.They have the full information regarding finance.
by HarshitG5 years ago
Hey,As many would be aware of that stock market is one of better way to invest and reap benefits from . So what i want to know is do you guys really invest in Stock market or stick with Fixed deposits and bank interest...
by Zara Rasul2 years ago
Is it possible to invest as little as $20 in the stock market?How does one invest a small amount regularly in the US stock market? What is the best way to do this?
by Zara Rasul6 years ago
Do you invest in the stock market?Buying and selling stocks... is it a legitimate way of making money? Or is it akin to gambling?
by young inv9 years ago
Hello everyone , im 18 and am learning to be a carpenter in my second year , I have recently become interested in investing money i have saved into something , i come up with theories at work about why such and such is...
by Persson6 years ago
I would like to start investing a little in the stock market. Use say about 1k. Any starting ideas?
by TimTurner7 years ago
The stock market has risen about 15% in the last 3 months and about 80% in the last 8 months. Seriously?We are still losing close to 200,000 jobs a month and small businesses are hurting. The economic data...
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.