Why kids need to understand they can't have everything they want just because th

1. dl53acy profile image74
    dl53acyposted 7 years ago

Why kids need to understand they can't have everything they want just because their friends have

things?

2. Xgear profile image55
    Xgearposted 7 years ago

Because they need to learn some self control and to deal with frustraton.

It is completely ok for someone to want something, but what happens if you cant get it? Kids usually will scream, cry and get mad until they get it, but what happens if we appy the same case on a grown up? In real life you can't just cry around to get something.

I'd suggest though, that instead of teaching them they cant have something, explain them they need to earn it and work for it, for example, save money from their allowance, pay them for some small tasks that would be appropiatte. Like, they can clean your car so intead of paying the car wash company you can pay them, and so on.

That way they'll probabbly become better persons once they grow up, that anything can be achieved, as long as you work for it and not just wait until it gets from the sky.

Greetings smile

3. dl53acy profile image74
    dl53acyposted 7 years ago

Oh I agree Xgear but I know of some parents that has totally spoiled their kids and they are rotten to the core!  They expect and when they don't get it they tell the parents what they are going to do if they don't get what they are asking for. . . and of course the (punk parents) gives in.  I was floored!  C'Mon parents, with God's help you brought your children into this world you have that right to draw the line and mean it!  Thanks Xgear for your comment.

Closed to reply

working