jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

I want to make some money online. What do I have to do if I want to earn about $

1. samman profile image62
    sammanposted 7 years ago

I want to make some money online. What do I have to do if I want to earn about $50 a day?

2. jondav profile image75
    jondavposted 7 years ago

There are many ways of earning online - writing about something that interests you is just one of those ways. Selling products is another way, doing surveys, dropshipping, afilliate maketing all can earn you money.

Selling your own niche product i think is still the best way to make a (legitimate) good amount of money online - but it doesn't happen overnight.

3. Julian Hooks profile image37
    Julian Hooksposted 7 years ago

Like jondav said there are many ways to make money online. I personally like marketing niche products and affiliate marketing. Some advice for you is persistence. What most people forget is working from home can be just as frustrating and hard as working a 9-5. And what ever you do, don't give up...

4. Springboard profile image82
    Springboardposted 7 years ago

I would only add to incorporate investment in your strategy as well. Money makes money. If you can verse yourself in the stock market, for example, and direct your early successes to some of that, you could potentially turn that money into more.

But you have to be well versed before taking the plunge. Investing is not gambling, so inform yourself about how it works so it doesn't have the result of gambling.

5. TVTopTen profile image56
    TVTopTenposted 7 years ago

Create a hub, write useful content, generate quality traffic and make money from adsense and affiliates on your hubpages. smile

6. samman profile image62
    sammanposted 7 years ago

Thanks for the suggestions. I think I will go for Adsense and affiliate marketing.

7. bettanywire profile image56
    bettanywireposted 7 years ago

There so many ways on how to make money online. You can make a blog and later on make money out of it. You can also apply for content writer from any outsourcing company. You can also sell products online. Just try every possible opportunity.

8. The Wizz profile image61
    The Wizzposted 7 years ago

I make most of my money from Adsense revenue and referrals from my blogs. I have joined hubpages and online communities like Xomba to promote my blogs and increase traffic.

9. evolveasite profile image57
    evolveasiteposted 7 years ago

write good articles on hubpages!! You can earn a pretty good income after you get a good following

10. internett1t3 profile image57
    internett1t3posted 7 years ago

There are lot of online jobs available in the internet that makes you earn money while staying at home today freelance jobs is very common.

working