jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What is the best way to earn $100.00 or more a week

1. profile image47
    patsyscposted 7 years ago

What is the best way to earn $100.00 or more a week

2. Akuma23 profile image69
    Akuma23posted 7 years ago

You can write articles for people. A lot of people pay 4-10$ for a 500 word article. With some research and propper english you can write for 5$ easily. Write 20 a week....less than 3 a day and thats it.

Thats just one of the many ways smile

3. TerriBruner profile image53
    TerriBrunerposted 7 years ago

I think by offering to do odd jobs for people who just plain need help and have no one to help them.  Busy people, some elderly people, people who need "gofers" , people needing help with yard work.  Short term baby sitting, offering classes to teach a talent you have.  Just simply post a classified ad, "Will do odd jobs for pay"  and see who calls, believe me,  they will call.

4. I am DB Cooper profile image66
    I am DB Cooperposted 7 years ago

I assume you either mean just online or you're not from the United States, where even a part-time job will get you more than $100 a week. For online, the surest way to make $100 is to do what Akuma23 said and write articles. If you treat it like a job and work 8 hours a day, you can easily write 40 articles in a week. The thing is, these are one-time payment deals. If you want to make $100 every week, I suggest starting your own website and then selling stuff through affiliate marketing. It's not easy, and you have to treat it like a job as well and spend many hours building and promoting your site, and even then you aren't guaranteed to make a lot of money.

5. Hogan Quick profile image60
    Hogan Quickposted 7 years ago

Why don't you sell some of your things at a Garage Sale or even at a Swap Meet?  You should be able to make $100 in a couple of hours.  If you work 40 hours a week at over $2.00 an hour you will most likely make your goal. I am sure you can find a job that pays more than that.