jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

How can I earn $100 in one week?

1. avondale_listen profile image54
    avondale_listenposted 7 years ago

How can I earn $100 in one week?

It can't be by selling anything because I have nothing to sell and it can't be some online thing because I'm old fashioned and don't trust those.

2. lostwillee profile image61
    lostwilleeposted 7 years ago

If your trying to use hubpages read some of the hubs regarding earning money on hubpages and you will find a wealth of information. It takes some patience, and trial and error but with time you will get it. I started about 3 months ago and I am at about 100/month so far. My goal is to get to 500/month in 2011. Make sure you sign up for google adsense. Cheers.

3. avondale_listen profile image54
    avondale_listenposted 7 years ago

I guess I should be more specific. I have a job but it only pays once a month and I need money $100 by next week.

4. fordie profile image75
    fordieposted 7 years ago

Look into 'Affiliate Programs'

You promote someone else's sales (no need to buy anything) and they pay you a commission when you are successful

5. N.E. Wright profile image81
    N.E. Wrightposted 7 years ago

Do you have a problem with baby sitting?

I paid my nephew about $189.00 for watching my son.  I paid him $8.50 per hour for 4 hours each day.   

There was a snow storm so instead of the 8 days I needed him for -- because of the Christmas break -- I only used him for three days, and paid for two days in advance  for the future.

Yeah, babysitting.

Good luck.

6. swedal profile image71
    swedalposted 7 years ago

Sell something you own but no longer use.

7. freecampingaussie profile image63
    freecampingaussieposted 7 years ago

Is there any cleaning jobs you could do ? they pay $20-25 hr . If you cleaned someones house you should earn $100 or 5 hrs babysitting

8. profile image55
    KarlKallenposted 7 years ago

Try vWorker.com and Elance.com. They aren't some online thing like paid surveys that doesn't work. They're marketplaces where jobs are contracted and performed with escrow and they'll arbitrate disagreements. I have written and programmed for people on those sites and I have also hired writers and programmers their.

9. DionKark profile image58
    DionKarkposted 7 years ago

What's your location? Can you make money shoveling driveways?