jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Why is it that there doesn't seem to be a life for minors?

1. red_roses profile image70
    red_rosesposted 7 years ago

Why is it that there doesn't seem to be a life for minors?

I mean, they can only be dependent on their parents for money, right? They can't find jobs like parents do. Most internet jobs are for legal age. Do they just have to give up on trying to help their parents?

2. Pollyannalana profile image84
    Pollyannalanaposted 7 years ago

I don't know where you are from but it seems to me all minors have lived much more of a life than me by age 15, lol, all they do is what they want and usually parents buy them all they want without much appreciation. None seem to be lacking money and have ll the rights of an adult.

3. profile image0
    iamqweenbeeposted 7 years ago

Mabye because they are too young for everything this world has to offer...they need to mature more

4. wychic profile image90
    wychicposted 7 years ago

Because there was too much abuse of the workplace before there were child labor laws. This was a constant problem for me before I hit 18 as well, because I didn't have parents to rely on and had extreme difficulty finding substantial work. I'm really not sure how a 15-year-old can be considered to have all the rights of an adult since they can't drive, drink, smoke, or enter into any legal agreement including renting a house along with being unable to get most jobs. There are some things out there for minors, it just takes some digging to find jobs that will still hire them.

working