jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

if you don’t know a lot about AdSense, How are you making money from hub pages

1. nclark140 profile image60
    nclark140posted 7 years ago

if you don’t know a lot  about AdSense, How are you making money from hub pages

2. kookoo88 profile image59
    kookoo88posted 7 years ago

I'm not making any money off of hubpages.  I may do so in the future, but right now it's not my primary interest.

I joined because there were forums for writers and I like to be able to ask questions and opinions about the things I'm writing.

After joining, I wrote a couple of hubs and found I enjoyed it.  I answer questions every now and then and ask a few.  I've written some hubs and plan on doing 1 or 2 a week from now on.

I'm just about to publish my book as an ebook and thought this would be a good way to promote it and maybe sell a few extra copies too.

Other than that, trying to earn a few dollars from ads when I'm only writing a new hub every now and then seems like more work than I'm willing to put in at the moment.  All of my focus is on writing my books. smile

3. angel115707 profile image60
    angel115707posted 7 years ago

I am not making much either, most who do write about money, or market their hubs like crazy, with backlinking help, like paying 60 bucks a month to marketers, which seems to work, they bring in alot of money, up to 100 dollars a day, but I am not that fanatical... I am not really ready or able to pay marketers... I love Hub pages though, I make more money on Zazzle, Examiner.com, and RedGage to tell you the truth. So far RedGage, I have made over 25 bucks there and really only working on it a week, (won a contest there too)

4. MPG Narratives profile image60
    MPG Narrativesposted 7 years ago

Hubpages is not the place to be if you want to make money quickly. There are ways to make money and many hubbers do make quite a bit but they work hard and usually write full time.

Visit the learning center occasionally as some of the tips you pick up there will help. Also, reading and viewing hubs of the hubbers who do earn well may help.

5. nclark140 profile image60
    nclark140posted 7 years ago

Thanks for the perspective. Plus, I'm tickled to be amongst so many writers!