jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

How much do you earn money from Hub page per month? Why Google yet did not appro

1. tnvrstar profile image75
    tnvrstarposted 7 years ago

How much do you earn money from Hub page per month? Why Google yet did not approve my adsense?

I have applied 1 week ago but yet no answer

2. Marisa Wright profile image99
    Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago

Where do you live?  If you live in India, China or the Philipines, you'll have to wait 6 months before you apply for Adsense, and you'll probably have to create a website to get approved. 

How much you earn varies.  If you can write good, informative Hubs on subjects people want to read about, you can make hundreds of dollars a month.  If you're not prepared to work hard and learn how to write a good Hub, you'll make pennies!

3. HRoger profile image61
    HRogerposted 7 years ago

Google can take up to 6 months to approve your application. In the mean time, create some  Blogs, write some nice HubPages with original content, and then write a little more. Remember to always be original and Unique! You will get approved in the right time... Hang in there friend.

4. tnvrstar profile image75
    tnvrstarposted 7 years ago

I am in this hubapge for almost 2 years and i have near 30,000 views and all of my content are original , Isn't this enough?

5. AngusNz profile image60
    AngusNzposted 7 years ago

make sure you are using your profile page when registering

6. profile image0
    Jacobb9205posted 2 years ago

We can't discuss earnings, but getting accepted shouldn't take too long. Maybe a month at the most?

working