jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

If you win a Lottery? What will you do with that money?

1. simplymoneyboy profile image59
    simplymoneyboyposted 7 years ago

If you win a Lottery? What will you do with that money?

Supposedly, you win a lottery, what will you do with that money? Will you develop with that money, or will you eat that money?

2. gmmurgirl profile image84
    gmmurgirlposted 7 years ago

Put it in a bank and let it sleep for a year before spending it on business, charity and retirement fund.

3. profile image66
    Beaksposted 7 years ago

I'd buy myself a big 'ole Moon Pie. Like really big. Really, really big.

4. Loveslove profile image59
    Lovesloveposted 7 years ago

I did win !! and I put the  money towards  a new dress ..I won £10 !!

5. Chouji-Von-Lycan profile image56
    Chouji-Von-Lycanposted 7 years ago

if it was a big win, i'd pay off my parents mortgage, pay off my partners mums debts, and the rest i'd leave in the bank and live off the interest

hobbies i would then pick up, sky diving, snow boarding, drumming, because i wouldn't be working i'd have plenty of time do carry on with my free running smile i'd go college and learn a few other languages as well tongue

6. Variety Writer profile image59
    Variety Writerposted 7 years ago

Spend the rest of my life giving it away to unsuspecting people who need it.

7. lilian1 profile image59
    lilian1posted 6 years ago

If I won the lottery I would pay off my kids mortgages then buy a large house overlooking the sea where family and friends could stay whenever they liked ..I would also buy another hosue by the sea for children who live in the city and never ever see the seaside so that could come down for breaks especially disadvantaged kids....