What is the profession that can make much money and can be done by every body ?

1. Abhaque Supanjang profile image81
    Abhaque Supanjangposted 7 years ago

What is the profession that can make much money and can be done by every body ?

What job can you run on that promise you prosperous life in your future time ?

2. Sehnonimo profile image62
    Sehnonimoposted 7 years ago

I don't know if there is a job that EVERYBODY can do that would be prosperous and make money, but I can think of a job that as long as you're dependable and can run your own schedule, you can probably make a good living off of it.

You would have to be your own boss, or start your own company, but an errand running service is helpful to those busy people who don't have time on their hands to do it themselves, or just don't want to spend their off time doing menial things.  If you live near or in a big city, this can definitely work in your favor.

You offer up your services to do tasks like buying groceries, taking clothes to the dry cleaners, or waiting for the cable guy who says he will be there in a five hour window of time.  You charge about $15 an hour, plus extra depending on how much groceries need to be bought, etc., and hopefully you'll get tips.  If you get more than one client at a time (say you advertised at an office building, and have items ready at the end of their work day, it's a one stop shop for you!), you can potentially make a lot of money.  Again, you would have to be organized, and depending on how much money you plan to make, you would also probably need a large vehicle.

This is an idea I've been toying with since I injured my leg, and couldn't stand simply walking in the grocery store to buy items because of the pain.  There was a service in the area that did this, but it was in San Francisco, and I don't live in the city.  The areas around San Francisco usually get ignored when it comes to some types of business, so if you offer your services in the places near big cities, you can see how this could really work in your favor.  Suburban areas need love, too!

Anyways, I don't know if this helps, but I hope you can at least get some ideas from it.

working