jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

If you were almost homeless you think you could survive it? Do you know the step

1. HattieMattieMae profile image71
    HattieMattieMaeposted 6 years ago

If you were almost homeless you think you could survive it? Do you know the steps you have to take?

2. Lady In NC profile image39
    Lady In NCposted 6 years ago

To be honest ,I wouldn't ...AND Pray I never have to worry about the steps I would have to take ... Good question though

3. cresandsuzanne profile image59
    cresandsuzanneposted 6 years ago

i've been homeless.  I survived it.  and i was the REAL kind of homeless-meaning at one point, i had a blanket made out of clothes ducktaped together.  but the Lord always provides for me.

4. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

I think about it, it is one of my fears to have nothing and no where or no one to go to.  I suppose I could survive it, I can be pretty tough if necessary but I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

5. Les Trois Chenes profile image91
    Les Trois Chenesposted 6 years ago

I don't know if I'd survive it and I certainly don't know the steps, but just to echo other answers, it's my ultimate dread. Please, someone, (cresandsuzanne?), write a hub about what to do - just in case.

6. profile image0
    marellenposted 6 years ago

I probably could survive if I could live in my SUV. Not that I would want to find out but there is always that possibility.

working