jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

If any one see or read my hubs, will I earn money

1. hujahangir profile image58
    hujahangirposted 6 years ago

if I have no adds programe , will I earn only writing

2. Brett.Tesol profile image50
    Brett.Tesolposted 6 years ago

You need to sign up for the ad programs under 'my account' and the sub category of 'Earnings'.

If not, you will earn experience, practice and hopefully lots of friends and followers :-)

Good luck!

3. SpiffyD profile image83
    SpiffyDposted 6 years ago

Hubs do not automatically earn once people read it. The key is if readers are interested in the ads associated with the hubs, whether Google Adsense, Amazon, Ebay etc. However, click fraud is prohibited and HubPages advises against clicking ads from your hubs or the Hubs of others. There is little you can do to influence persons to click Google or HubPages ads, and the Amazon and Ebay clicks are only worthwhile if an order results. However, you can add descriptions and relevant ads to boost the likelihood of that happening.

4. profile image45
    rosemarypaulposted 6 years ago

Im Mrs.Rosemary Paul from Atlanta.i know how it feels like to be in stress.I needed a loan badly as a single parents when i lost my husband in an auto crash.I needed this money for the Purpose of business.i could not find anyone,not until a friend directed me to UK NATION loans.i was granted 55,000 Pounds without stress.since then i have promised to advertise for them.If you are in need of urgent finance get to them on ukloanslimited1@live.com here is their number +447035909751