What is going on with all the "pending" payments?

1. Amaya Itou profile image59
    Amaya Itouposted 6 years ago

The last few days every morning, the payment is "pending".  Anyone else having this problem?

2. profile image0
    akycrawlerposted 6 years ago

Are you talking about the Hubpages ad program and earnings from the previous day? If so, the Hubpages ad program is still fairly new and I am sure there are bugs that need to be worked out along the way. My stats always come up the same day or the next day.

As far as pending payments this shouldnt happen each day as you only get paid when you meet the threshhold and this will happen several weeks after meeting that amount. Payments are once a month.

3. profile image46
    rosemarypaulposted 6 years ago

Im Mrs.Rosemary Paul from Atlanta.i know how it feels like to be in stress.I needed a loan badly as a single parents when i lost my husband in an auto crash.I needed this money for the Purpose of business.i could not find anyone,not until a friend directed me to UK NATION loans.i was granted 55,000 Pounds without stress.since then i have promised to advertise for them.If you are in need of urgent finance get to them on ukloanslimited1@live.com here is their number +447035909751

working