jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Has anyone tried the new hubpages ad program?

1. kcreery profile image61
    kcreeryposted 7 years ago

Has anyone tried the new hubpages ad program?

Has anyone tried the new hubpages ad program? Does it work?  What do you like about it?

2. MimiKat33 profile image77
    MimiKat33posted 7 years ago

When I click on it, it says that I am not eligible sad

3. Jangaplanet profile image79
    Jangaplanetposted 7 years ago

The new hubpages ad program is only available by invitation only. Although they will send out invitations every now and then to members.

4. profile image58
    rieomposted 7 years ago

I saw this listed on my accounts page and even though I do not have many hubs, I though, yes.... and one minute, no.....

5. vashal profile image65
    vashalposted 7 years ago

I haven't yet, but it sounds great. I'm assuming the hubbers selecting for beta testing get a lot more traffic than I do, so it would have been easier for them to see results. According to the blog post they expect to have the program open to everyone by June, so at least it's not too far away for the rest of us.

6. relache profile image89
    relacheposted 7 years ago

I was invited to the initial beta test back in mid-January and the new ads have been running on all my Hubs ever since. 

I did a write-up of my experiences on one of my Hubs,

7. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

i couldn't even get my comment accepted when i tried so i'm guessing an invite might be slow in coming. it blew me away when i looked this morning and my comment wasn't there, i have no idea why but hey, what do i know.