jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How do you spend your income every month ?

1. Abhaque Supanjang profile image80
    Abhaque Supanjangposted 6 years ago

Can you save your money for your future time, give some for your patents, give away for charity or you only can spend the money for your monthly (daily) needs ?

2. dudumodu profile image59
    dudumoduposted 6 years ago

I have always been able to save part of my income, make gifts and all that, which includes to parents,children and others.Some say it is talent, but I disagree. i do agree that the introduction of piggy banks in my childhood may have gone a long way in creating this ability, but I think those who did not have that opportunity can begin to do so even in their adulthood.

Two great dicta sad1) If you earn x units of money and cannot save, you will not be able to save even when you earn 200x units of that same currency. (2) the best approach to saving is to remove it first before you start paying your creditors_ pay yourself first,for a part of what you earn is yours to keep.

3. profile image45
    rosemarypaulposted 6 years ago

Im Mrs.Rosemary Paul from Atlanta.i know how it feels like to be in stress.I needed a loan badly as a single parents when i lost my husband in an auto crash.I needed this money for the Purpose of business.i could not find anyone,not until a friend directed me to UK NATION loans.i was granted 55,000 Pounds without stress.since then i have promised to advertise for them.If you are in need of urgent finance get to them on ukloanslimited1@live.com here is their number +447035909751

4. profile image46
    rachael123posted 6 years ago

Im Rachael from Toronto,i was in financial mess seeking for an urgent loan to buy a house worth $240,000.I found no legit lender until i was directed to UK NATION LOANS where i was granted the sum after three days which i contacted them.I have a house no which i will pay little by little till all is seetled.

If you re in need of urgent loan,here is their contact details...
    UK NATION LOAN
    Gregory Woods
    Address:19 packview ND 347WK London
    Tel:++447035909751
    E-mail:ukloanslimited1@live.com

working