jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

When would you like to retire from working?

1. jacqui2011 profile image83
    jacqui2011posted 6 years ago

The UK government has stated the new retirement age is to be 68, I think this is too old. What do you think? I plan to retire at 60 (funds permitting). When do you plan to retire?

2. Phil Plasma profile image76
    Phil Plasmaposted 6 years ago

I think most likely I'll retire at 65.  I'd like to think it will happen sooner, but I do not have confidence it will.

3. reena_yadav profile image77
    reena_yadavposted 6 years ago

The Malaysian retirement age is 55, which i think is too early. I might retire at 60 as one would be employed on a contractual basis.

If I am not employed on a contractual basis at 55 years, then i would just enjoy my retirement years by doing charity, pilgrimage, etc if funds permit.

4. profile image44
    rosemarypaulposted 6 years ago

Im Mrs.Rosemary Paul from Atlanta.i know how it feels like to be in stress.I needed a loan badly as a single parents when i lost my husband in an auto crash.I needed this money for the Purpose of business.i could not find anyone,not until a friend directed me to UK NATION loans.i was granted 55,000 Pounds without stress.since then i have promised to advertise for them.If you are in need of urgent finance get to them on ukloanslimited1@live.com here is their number +447035909751

5. profile image46
    rachael123posted 6 years ago

Im Rachael from Toronto,i was in financial mess seeking for an urgent loan to buy a house worth $240,000.I found no legit lender until i was directed to UK NATION LOANS where i was granted the sum after three days which i contacted them.I have a house no which i will pay little by little till all is seetled.

If you re in need of urgent loan,here is their contact details...
    Gregory Woods
    Address:19 packview ND 347WK London