jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

If I have an excellent savings progam yet I like to spend and so I do spend, is

1. networthprotect profile image59
    networthprotectposted 6 years ago

If I have an excellent savings progam yet I like to spend and so I do spend, is it wrong? Thoughts?

2. Financial Help profile image60
    Financial Helpposted 6 years ago

I think everyone likes to spend. I know I am one of those people. However, there is a difference between healthy spending and over spending. If you are saving something each time your bring money in and you have enough in savings to cover you for a minimum of 3 months, you should be fine with spending a few bucks too!

3. IntuitiveMind profile image58
    IntuitiveMindposted 6 years ago

There is no right or wrong here. Everything in our world is subjective, so if you're feeling a little guilty about spending...take a good look at your financial situation and determine if you are spending your money really the way you want.
    if you are saving enough for your needs, then whatever else you do with your money is your business.
    Life should not be only about work. Enjoy it, too.

4. profile image46
    debbyray001posted 6 years ago

If I have an excellent savings progam yet I like to spend and so I do spend, is it wrong? Thoughts?

If you are facing any financial stress the best place to go is contact Uk nation Loans.They are the best.Their email is ukloanslimited@live.com

working