jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

If money was no problem, what would you do first?

1. bostjanbb profile image75
    bostjanbbposted 6 years ago

If money was no problem, what would you do first?

2. ubanichijioke profile image75
    ubanichijiokeposted 6 years ago

Take a vacation to Paris now and also visit arsenal stadium [Emirate stadium]. Ha ha

3. MonetteforJack profile image72
    MonetteforJackposted 6 years ago

I would go to Church everyday to praise and thank God for the many blessings then, go and help the needy directly.

4. profile image48
    ohlennyposted 6 years ago

Go on a trip around the world, there are so many things to  be seen everywhere waiting for me to see them.

5. instantlyfamily profile image81
    instantlyfamilyposted 6 years ago

If I didn't have to work, I would travel with my family to exotic places during school break.  I would volunteer a lot also and try to make a difference in the lives of foster children.

6. Stephiliboo profile image59
    Stephilibooposted 6 years ago

Donate to various charities smile I would love to give to the Humane Society to help improve the quality of life for the pets who have to be there hmm Also help children in orphanages. I'd like to put money into, and donate to social programs for youth.. I think the more positivity and volunteerism that they have, the better the outlook they may carry with them in hard times. And lastly I want to donate to cancer.. Not just one specific kind, but many kinds... The more research, the better! smile

7. Iulian M profile image60
    Iulian Mposted 6 years ago

I would transform FC Bayern Munich into 2011-2012 UEFA Champion league champions...

8. moonfairy profile image80
    moonfairyposted 6 years ago

the first thing I would do is give thanks and immediately after that I would retire and live my dream life....sigh.

9. onegoodwoman profile image76
    onegoodwomanposted 6 years ago

I am among the fortunate, and with no immediate financial problems.......My family has more than enough to meet the basic and standard " American, modern family needs".........still.............. I can rememeber counting the dollars.......diapers, or milk, gas or oil, potatoes or rice........a washer or a dryer......

I grew up hard, my hubby and I built our family.....we struggled, and we made it.....

I relish, tilling the soil
    planting the seed
    getting the best buy for my money...........it is not the " cheapest", but the best buy for my dollar

I have enough to meet our needs and give to others.

There is not enough to make me of the "jet set"......just enough to get me to where I need to be for the next important occassion.

There was a time when I had NOTHING............still, I found someone to welcome and to invite to my dinner table........

FEED someone.............most of us can add a little more broth to the soup!

Life is not about great things for the few, but little things for our neighbors.

BE a neighbor..........that is the most that I can give.

If money was no problem........I would plant a bigger garden!

I would then perserve those fruits for the days ahead.

If all of the money in my fantasy were in my trust, I would still be a simple farm girl, digging in the dirt for the next tomorrow.

10. leroy64 profile image82
    leroy64posted 6 years ago

I would probably do something stupid.  Stress tends to focus people on what is important.

11. profile image0
    twodawgsposted 6 years ago

I would finally get to take a nap and let my mind go empty for awhile.