jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What would be the best way to monetize a website that gets around 5000 page visi

1. stuartmacfarlane profile image60
    stuartmacfarlaneposted 6 years ago

What would be the best way to monetize a website that gets around 5000 page visits per day?

I'm the CFO for a website that produces fresh game news on a hourly basis and it has now been approved by Google for listing in its news search. What would be the best way to monetize the site without spamming the users that come to it to read the game news?

2. Richieb799 profile image81
    Richieb799posted 6 years ago

You could use Adsense and create channels for your ads that center around technology, computers and gaming. Bidvertiser displays a lot of gaming type ads but they use a pop under, you might be able to turn the pop under off though.

3. kripkrip420 profile image60
    kripkrip420posted 6 years ago

A good idea would be the one stated by Richieb799. However, Adsense is not your only option. You could also use the Amazon Associates affiliate program. You could place ads for video games and video game consoles sold by Amazon on your site. For every person that buys something on Amazon using your link, you make a percentage on it. The percentage raises depending on how much you sell.

4. vinner profile image74
    vinnerposted 6 years ago

There are many articles in Internet saying how to increase traffic to your site. But the best one I like is the first google result that comes when you search 15K in 26 steps which says how to get 15000 visitors per day

5. lbramos profile image73
    lbramosposted 6 years ago

You have good answers already here. For that kind of visitors I'll do a mix: adsense + affiliate programs, all centred in games.

You can really win a lot more from affiliate programs than from google adsense itself... You just have to find the rigth products to announce (this could include amazon - as told before, ebay, cj, and other).

working