Does any one understand the TAX paying issue on Hubpages as I am new to this?

1. moneymymmy profile image56
    moneymymmyposted 6 years ago

Does any one understand the TAX paying issue on Hubpages as I am new to this?

I want to earn money but I do not understand the tax payment things. could anyone help me to understand this? and how do I pay tax its all about American Tax. I live in UK am soo confused

2. Rob Winters profile image86
    Rob Wintersposted 6 years ago

If you are not a US citizen you are not liable for any form of income tax within the US. You are however responsible for following the tax guidelines of your own country of residence, if applicable.Some countries allow you to earn a certain amount before being liable for tax but that varies from country to country but you absolutely do not have to pay tax to the US government if you don't reside there.

If you're setting up your hubpages ad program a/c you don't need to be a US citizen or pay US taxes.Just tick the box that says you have no business in the US then follow the prompts to enter your other details.I'm not a US citizen and i had no difficulty. I think there's also a set up wizard to help with the process.Hope this helps and welcome to hubpages.It's a friendly community so just ask more questions if you have any.You can also try the forums as people can only respond once to a question posted in the questions & answers section but they'll be able to clarify over there.

working