Hi Glenn, You really seem to know how the eBay Partner Network works.

1. janecidro profile image60
    janecidroposted 6 years ago

Hi Glenn, You really seem to know how the eBay Partner Network works.

I read your "How to use the eBay Partner Network" Hub and really enjoyed it. Can you help me find this answer? Re: My own personal website... can I also place Amazon links on the same page that I have my epn links on? Or will this violate the eBay Partner Network terms and conditions.

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/617773_f260.jpg

2. Glenn Stok profile image98
    Glenn Stokposted 6 years ago

It is not against the terms of service for either eBay or Amazon to have ads from the other. However, there may be limits to the number of ads altogether.

You have to also consider Google. Having too many ads with respect to content can lower your Google ranking, especially  if you have too many ads above the fold. To increase your ranking, keep your Amazon and eBay ads below the fold. That means people see content first and they see the ads after scrolling down. This also helps keep visitors on your page longer, which also increases rank.

I know I told you more than you were asking. But it's all important for having a successful website, no matter if it's articles on HubPages or content on your own site.

working