What is the proper way of putting Hubpages or any online publishing site on your

1. Edgar Arkham profile image74
    Edgar Arkhamposted 6 years ago

What is the proper way of putting Hubpages or any online publishing site on your resume?

2. the girls profile image81
    the girlsposted 6 years ago

I would personally classify it as my "Achievements". For me publishing an article in HP is an output of my knowledge or personal experiences. It can be relevant to my experiences written on the resume.

3. lawdoctorlee profile image87
    lawdoctorleeposted 3 years ago

Edgar, I actually have listed HubPages on my resume or, alternatively, my CV. On a resume, I described my freelance writing on HubPages in the experience section or, alternatively, in the skills section.  On my CV, I listed the relevant hubs by titled under the "publications" section.

However, there are many things to consider. First and foremost, listing your experience on HubPages on your resume should be relevant to the position you are seeking. Next, consider the quality of your hubs and the totality of the work on HubPages. HubPages can be listed in the experience, skills, activities, hobbies, and interest sections of a resume. Pick the one section where it will be most valuable.

Today I posted a hub entitled "How To List HubPages on Your Resume or CV." You may find it useful.

working