jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Are you the type of person who would pay more to sit at a front seat for a play?

1. LailaK profile image76
    LailaKposted 6 years ago

Are you the type of person who would pay more to sit at a front seat for a play?

2. msorensson profile image72
    msorenssonposted 6 years ago

I would be comfortable to sit anywhere I would be able to see clearly.  I have not been to one in a long time, and in the past, I never had to pay for them myself so I have really no idea about the difference in ticket prices. 

If someone were to take me to a play, it does not matter where we sit. I would be grateful, regardless.

3. bankscottage profile image95
    bankscottageposted 6 years ago

I would not pay to sit in the front row, orchestra.  But, I do enjoy sitting in the first or second row of any balcony.  I personally think those seats are the best and reasonably priced relatively to the floor level seats.

4. Hayley Richardson profile image81
    Hayley Richardsonposted 6 years ago

Depends what I'm going to see and what the layout of the theatre is.  I hate going to the theatre and having a seat with a restricted view so I would shell out if it was something I was really excited to see and was in a theatre that had a lot of restricted seating.  If it was an amphitheater layout then I'd take a seat wherever.

5. Hubpage Gal profile image60
    Hubpage Galposted 6 years ago

I think that it is a matter of one's finances if they choose to get a front seat at a play.  Also some people prefer to sit away from the front for their own reasons.  So by and large, sitting at the front seat for a play is depends on if one is willing to pay the extra money and also if they want to be right up on the actors.