jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Apart from Hubpages where else can I make money?

1. Patkay profile image89
    Patkayposted 5 years ago

Apart from Hubpages where else can I make money?

Are there other good sites that can help me earn more? For now I am just relying on HP and my adsense earnings are not good at all.

2. Johnjfernando profile image60
    Johnjfernandoposted 5 years ago

Try Wizzley.com or Squidoo.com. Those are the only other sites I know of so far because I spend too much time here. I think it is definitely good to spread your work around on other sites except that they shouldn't be the same.

3. joebhoy profile image60
    joebhoyposted 5 years ago

Try also blogger.com. I have an account before but I am now focusing on HP.

4. totalia profile image37
    totaliaposted 5 years ago

Start you own blog, or build a niche site, rank in Google, you can build multiple ways of adsense income

5. amithak50 profile image59
    amithak50posted 5 years ago

Try infobarrel.com ,This is great site for writers too

6. cheaptoys profile image60
    cheaptoysposted 5 years ago

try your own blogs and maybe squidoo make sure you got your own affiliate links on them

7. Mazzy Bolero profile image80
    Mazzy Boleroposted 5 years ago

There are some sites that pay for articles, like Textbroker, Constant-Content, Demand Studios, Associated Content (Yahoo), e-copywriters (US & Canada only).  Constant-Content is simply a broker site where you put your articles and set the price and if someone buys them you get 65%, but they have quite high standards.  They also have definite requests for articles and you can write them but the client might not accept what you've written. If you need to earn money quickly it might be worth looking into these, and other similar sites. Obviously you don't get residual earnings and be careful what rights you are selling. Helium also sometimes has freelance jobs for people with particular skills.  Break Studios pays $8 per article - they have several sites aimed at men - not much money but the articles are quite short and they like humor. There are freelance sites such as freelancer, elance, guru. Webanswers enables you to earn money quickly - but not much. It's nice to see something actually going into your Adsense account, though!  I haven't got experience of most of these, but like you, I've been looking at what the options are.

8. sm825 profile image60
    sm825posted 5 years ago

The websites I make money, and have been paid at least once on are.
    1. Triond (not as good anymore.)
    2. Webanswers
    3. YouTube ( Partnership/ get paid when people view the video adverts on my videos.)
    4. Pointshop/Cashle (I only do it for the cash, and not the points, since I can use paypal on many websites.)
    5. Sharecash ( I do not use this website anymore not sure if the pay is good as I have not been on it in months. But I have been payed before.)