jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What are your writing goals for this summer?

1. D22314 profile image77
    D22314posted 5 years ago

What are your writing goals for this summer?

Personally, I want to make at least $30 a day, so that I end the summer with at least $3000 in earnings.

2. sangre profile image97
    sangreposted 5 years ago

If I got the time to write at least one hub a week, that would be a big achievement for me. I'm also going to try and raise my profile more on the net.  Obviously making some cash would be a great side benefit.

Good luck with your own goal..

3. profile image0
    mjkearnposted 5 years ago

I would like to have 100+ good quality hubs with 100+ views each, 100+ followers and 100+ dollars per week. That's what I would like and if I achieve that I might start to believe that I have a bit of an understanding of this online business,

4. SidKemp profile image94
    SidKempposted 5 years ago

Thanks for asking. I alternate among writing what I love to write, learning, and earning. I spent the last two months on HubPages writing what I love to write and learning. Now, it's time to shift into earning mode!

I'm starting the HubPages Apprenticeship Program in 8 days. It requires 8 to 24 income-focused hubs per month, and I'm aiming for the high end. I also want to learn about how to attract readers from the general Internet, and how to work with Amazon and eBay.

I have another earning-related writing project started. I'll keep my soul happy with poetry and tinkering with my novel, as best I can.

I don't know enough yet about what is realistic to set income goals, so I'm setting intention and direction, but not locking down numbers yet. So now, I'm learning and earning!

5. Jill Larson profile image60
    Jill Larsonposted 5 years ago

My goal is to publish one quality hub every three days.  It's important to release a steady amount of work that is useful to your audience.

I have focused in the past on making income from my writing, but I'm ready to write for enjoyment again- take the summer off and have some fun along the way!