Is it possible to make large amounts of money and yet have a stress free life?

1. sweetzara profile image78
    sweetzaraposted 5 years ago

Is it possible to make large amounts of money and yet have a stress free life?

Can one make serious money in a completely stress free manner? I'm talking millions. Do you know anyone who's done it? OR is it: mo money mo problems?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/6651377_f260.jpg

2. pippap profile image86
    pippapposted 5 years ago

I don't think so.  Great amounts of money bring their own problems.  We'll forget about all the stress involved in making and; then, keeping a fortune.  I would be afraid that someone would target one of my family and kidnap them for ransom.  Then, there are the constant pleas for help from people you don't even know.  Do you help or no?  Are they truly needy or cons?  How about all the family members and friends you didn't even know you had that will crawl out the woodwork and into your life.

As long as I have sufficient, I am satisfied.

3. Jill Larson profile image60
    Jill Larsonposted 5 years ago

Unfortunately unless you win the lottery it is going to take some hard work to make millions (and one could argue that buying a lottery ticket is even stressful).

Nothing in life will come without stress.  You should learn to welcome stress and let it drive you to improve your life.  Only after you have worked hard/stressed will you be able to relax and reap the rewards.

P.S. I am definitely not recommending that you get a lottery ticket.

working