jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

What was the last thing you bought that caused you to experience buyer's remorse

1. pstraubie48 profile image85
    pstraubie48posted 5 years ago

What was the last thing you bought that caused you to experience buyer's remorse?

Have you gotten home with some THING and wondered why??? For what did I buy this?

2. msorensson profile image70
    msorenssonposted 5 years ago

It was a very long time ago..but I remember walking into a shop and getting a really expensive purse...but I already had a few of similar quality..so when I got home andI looked at it, I thought "Why do I need another one?"

I realized that I was lonely and I was trying to fill that loneliness with a frivolous purchase..

For that alone, it was worth it.

3. starstream profile image77
    starstreamposted 5 years ago

We brought home too many used books.  Today we gave most of them to a charity to be sent to Africa through Unity Church membership.

4. nmdonders profile image83
    nmdondersposted 5 years ago

I usually take a long time picking out items.  A LONG time.  So much so that people do not enjoy shopping with me unless they have some time to kill.  I really like to be sure I've made the right decision because I hate regretting it later.
    The last item I bought that made me have buyers remorse was an item online.  I just didn't check the shipping cost.  Silly I know.  It made the cost of the item way more than I would have paid had I known.
    Glad I learned a lesson from it though.

5. profile image0
    Kommadantposted 5 years ago

When I was younger a bought a car off a friend who was selling it cheap cause he was joining the military.... needless to say, I paid more for repairs than what I paid for the car.

6. littlepiggy profile image60
    littlepiggyposted 5 years ago

A whole bunch of junkfood.... last weekend.... ugh.

1. msorensson profile image70
      msorenssonposted 5 years agoin reply to this

ha ha..me too..last night..I got chocolates and cookies..ohh.. I don't really buy chocolates so it took me a looong time to choose..and no, I did not regret it..