jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Do you ever feel the sense of regret after making a purchase?

1. CWanamaker profile image98
    CWanamakerposted 6 years ago

Do you ever feel the sense of regret after making a purchase?

That is to say, do you ever suffer from buyer's remorse?

2. Adventure Colorad profile image82
    Adventure Coloradposted 6 years ago

Not a lot, but sometimes.  I tend to heavily research large purchases before making them, but there have been some smaller things that I have bought "spur of the moment" and have later wonder if it was really a good idea. 

Or maybe thought of something that I would have rather spent the money on.

3. Daffy Duck profile image60
    Daffy Duckposted 6 years ago

Most people do sooner or later otherwise there wouldn't be so many workout machines doubling as coat racks.

4. Maxine Lee profile image65
    Maxine Leeposted 6 years ago

Yes - quite often. Not on really big purchases but I do tend to end up buying things that never get used.

5. Wayne K. WIlkins profile image67
    Wayne K. WIlkinsposted 6 years ago

I always suffer from buyers remorse even on the simplest of things such as takeaways. Basically because I know the money could be better spent on other things or saved up. I think i'll make a Hub about buyer's remorse at some point, great subject to talk about.

6. mommyneal6 profile image78
    mommyneal6posted 6 years ago

Sometimes. I am pretty good about only buying things that are a great bargain, but once in a great while I will splurge. Those splurges are what make me go return or regret buying whatever it was. I am a firm believer for the mist part that anything you want to buy, you can get it cheaper, just takes a little work.

7. duffsmom profile image59
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

Oh absolutely, but not too often--and I usually try and return it and get my money back.

working