jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Are you a user or browser of eBay?

1. AussieTreeChange profile image71
    AussieTreeChangeposted 5 years ago

Are you a user or browser of eBay?

Do you use eBay to sell new or used products?  or are you more a buyer and prefer to go shopping on eBay?

2. stricktlydating profile image82
    stricktlydatingposted 5 years ago

I'm more a buyer on eBay.  I like to browse for small bargains like dress jewelery and party decorations. I like the convenience of having it sent to me in the mail, rather than going shopping for some of these kind of things.

AussieTreeChangeposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I love finding a bargain also, but I think I have sold more than I have bought.  I like the excitement of seeing people bidding on your items! thanks for your comment smile

3. duffsmom profile image58
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

I love to browse through Ebay and often buy small things like craft supplies or vintage postcards to collect.

I have sold quite a bit on Ebay over the years, paperback books, my husband's outdoor book library and clothing. It's a lot of fun but I don't think I could handle making a business out of it.

I thought of making a business out of it so I could work from home, but it is VERY time consuming and not easy to source products. There is also alot of competition out there now!   But it is great to get rid of things you no longer need or use.

4. cascoly profile image61
    cascolyposted 5 years ago

i've siold on ebay for more than 14 years - it's not easy, but you can maker a living i you know your niche and pay attention to the chamges ebay makes - i concentrate on national geo maps & classics illustrated comics

2 of my hubs go into more detail:
    http://cascoly.hubpages.com/hub/How_You … ey_on_eBay

http://cascoly.hubpages.com/hub/Best-Ti … r-programs

Congrats on your ebay success!  I am still persevering smile  I will certainly check out your other hubs. Thanks for your advice and your comments.

working