Do you feel that you are fiscally secure with your current income?

1. wjlambert profile image77
    wjlambertposted 4 years ago

Do you feel that you are fiscally secure with your current income?

I felt this way 10 years ago when I had no financial responsibilities.  I did not own a home, have a spouse, or a car payment.  All my earthly possessions could fit into my car and I was making 4x as much as I needed.

2. Cheri Barrett profile image61
    Cheri Barrettposted 4 years ago

Not unless I win the lottery.  To be fiscally secure one must be recognized in the top 3% of the nation's wealthiest families.  Other than that, I feel any one person is on a see-saw bouncing from side to side until they stay in the middle happily to avoid ending at the wrong end.  But this is merely my opinion.

3. Barbara Kay profile image90
    Barbara Kayposted 4 years ago

I feel secure as long as the economy doesn't change. The only reason for that is because my husband has a good paying job. With the economy in such an uproar, that could change any day.

Do I feel secure with my online income? Absolutely not. Things change so quickly on the internet that one day you can be earning large sums of money and the next almost nothing.

The world isn't what it once was. My husband had a job for 25 years and his company decided they could promote someone younger for less money. Years ago an employer would never do that. No one is secure any longer unless they are among the very rich.

working