jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

What are some things you do to earn extra income?

1. Sharicey profile image59
    Shariceyposted 4 years ago

What are some things you do to earn extra income?

I thought I might put this question out there as there are so many people who can use some tips on saving and or generating extra income. Myself being one of those people who could use a few extra dollars to help with bills, I have been contemplating and researching possible part time virtual positions. I would love to know if anyone has tried anything like this. Thanks for sharing.

2. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 4 years ago

Hubpages is one of my methods. But what pays even more is research for friends. They have jobs so they can't take hours out of their weekend to gather information. So I offer my services and get paid $10 an hour to do research for them. It started when my friend, Ricardo, in California needed research for his website. Soon after I started doing research for all of his projects.

Shariceyposted 4 years agoin reply to this

That sounds awesome. I have noticed doing research for others to be a trend in the virtual assistant world.  I might consider looking into that more. Thanks for sharing.

3. ChristinS profile image95
    ChristinSposted 4 years ago

There are many things you can do.  I work as a ghostwriter and earn quite a bit doing that. I also do blog posts and web copy / SEO work for others.  I started getting clients via Elance, but I also have my own website and then of course word of mouth has lead to a lot of regular clients. 

I also do some freelance web and graphic design. I sell some crafts on Etsy periodically, I digitally restore old photos for others.  There are many things people can learn how to do to make extra money.

Shariceyposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I just signed up with Elance. I'm going to give that a try and see how I feel about virtual freelancing. Thanks for your response it was much appreciated!

4. mintinfo profile image78
    mintinfoposted 4 years ago

You could try internet marketing. You could be earning income for life with little or no investment. I am part of a team that is building wealth online starting with very simple resources. We pay forward new people and help them to earn. Visit my site at http://worldstarim.com for more info.

5. peeples profile image94
    peeplesposted 4 years ago

I deliver pizzas in the evenings. It has added about $1400 to our income a month!! As for online stuff I do HP when I'm not working one of my regular jobs and I get about $50 every two months now that I deleted half of my writings.

working