jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Do we really get payments

1. Thebest1writer profile image66
    Thebest1writerposted 3 years ago

Do we really get payments

please tell if you have got even 1 $

2. freecampingaussie profile image63
    freecampingaussieposted 3 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/9027162_f260.jpg

For a while I received about $20 a month ,now its $3-4 . Some on here earn a lot more so keep on writing + promoting your hubs !
    Join in forums like " Recommend another hubbers hub ' etc as well. Do some hub hopping...

3. Johnrr631992 profile image88
    Johnrr631992posted 3 years ago

I reach payout every month. I am currently on my third year of writing.. The first year was obviously the hardest getting established, and I don't think I made more than $5.00 the first year, then it really took off.. Last year I was averaging $200-$300 per month, BUT since I have not written any new articles in months, my views have dropped to around 1,000 a day and I just make payout each month. I do intend on coming back and writing significantly more once I can find the time. Best way to go is to simply write articles, and don't give up smile

4. Angel198625 profile image94
    Angel198625posted 3 years ago

Yes, you really get payments. I have been reaching pay out practically every month, and I do receive the money in my pay pal account, then transfer it to my bank account, then I spend it. Just an FYI, people aren't supposed to tell what they actually make on here. smile Hope that helps

working