jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (13 posts)

Is the 28th still when payments go out?

1. Chris Tyler profile image79
    Chris Tylerposted 17 months ago

I was just wondering if anything had changed, since I still haven't received my payment today.

1. Brie Hoffman profile image78
      Brie Hoffmanposted 17 months ago in reply to this

Me either..I was wondering the same thing.

2. zoey24 profile image83
      zoey24posted 17 months ago in reply to this

Payment did not go in until 9.30pm (UK Time) last month so will probably be showing around then.

3. hclpd profile image89
      hclpdposted 17 months ago in reply to this

Got mine smile

1. Lee Hansen profile image79
        Lee Hansenposted 16 months ago in reply to this

I have not received payment for April. Is there some new minimum to get a payout?

1. Annsalo profile image85
          Annsaloposted 16 months ago in reply to this

Are you sure you weren't including amazon? They pay out 2 months behind. The $50 payout is paid out the month after you reach it, but if it included amazon from the most recent month you wouldn't have gotten payout.

Most of it is ad program earnings. Is there a minimum for payout from Ad Program earnings?

1. Annsalo profile image85
              Annsaloposted 16 months ago in reply to this

Yes, $50. Once you hit $50 you are paid out the following month, not the same month.
              Also say you have $45 in ad earnings, but $5 in Amazon, you wouldn't be paid out the next month because Amazon holds for 2 months.

Thanks. I was unsure about whether a minimum existed; I guess I need to wait for next month.

2. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 17 months ago

I'm seeing payment received, and it's just past 1pm Pacific time.

3. agilitymach profile image98
    agilitymachposted 17 months ago

I received payment today.

4. Chris Tyler profile image79
    Chris Tylerposted 17 months ago

I received payment today also. It looks like it's a late afternoon (for EST) payment.

5. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 16 months ago

Payments has a track record of actually being one of the most-stable things in HubPages history, with only a single missed date in their near-ten-year lifespan.

Once admin made the explanation of how payments work int a graphic image, the process finally became comprehensible to most, but by then, HubPages had made the link to find it three layers down in an unclear listing structure.

http://hubpages.com/faq/#hpads-payments

working