jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Hi, Friends, Can someone tell me ways of increasing visits on hubs

1. dhimanreena profile image74
    dhimanreenaposted 3 years ago

Hi, Friends, Can someone tell me ways of increasing visits on hubs

2. goodnews11 profile image91
    goodnews11posted 3 years ago

First thing you have to do is to publish more interesting hubs. It will take a few month for your hubs to reach its full potential.

dhimanreenaposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Ya thanks I will increase my number of hubs.

3. peeples profile image94
    peeplesposted 3 years ago

Write more hubs! Read, comment, and share other people's articles. Share images from your articles on pintrest. Use all social media to share your work. Become active in both the Q and A and forum sections here. Make sure you are using searched keywords in both your title and article. You have been here 5 weeks and I have never seen you in the forum or Q and A. It appears by your activity on your profile that this is the first thing you have done here other than posting your articles. If you aren't going to get your article numbers up you at least need to be an active part of the community here. Reading and commenting on other hubs can help you a good bit while you are getting established with google! Good luck!

hey thanks...ya i am not an active member on forum...bt now apart from writing, I will indulge in other activities also like commenting on other hubs, taking part in forums, etc. Thanks for sharing pinterest idea. I will start working on it .

4. Treasuresofheaven profile image69
    Treasuresofheavenposted 3 years ago

Hello,  I read your article about Indore, and it was interesting.  Then I took a look at your titles, and they could use a little improvement.  Look at some of the most experienced Hubbers work, and follow their guide.  Also, very important, read the HubPages Tutorial, there is lots of information there.  Get more knowledge, and you will improve over time.  And as goodnews11 said, it takes time for hubs to reach their full potential - be patient.

I wish you much success on HubPages!

hey thanks for commenting on my Indore article. I will follow your suggestions and will try to improvise titles.

working