jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Do you or a friend make a living as a gold digger?

1. Stacie L profile image89
    Stacie Lposted 2 years ago

Do you or a friend make a living as a gold digger?

Gold diggers are usually women and sometimes men, that make their living by purposely choosing wealthy individuals to support them financially.

2. Isa Levine profile image59
    Isa Levineposted 2 years ago

No, apparently it never crossed my mind but my sister mentioned it a few months back, we just laughed about it though. That would be like earning easy money, it would be fun at first but you will never be fulfilled in the end. I have a neighbor before where she wanted to marry this guy because his filthy rich he's like 30 years her senior, sadly she can't marry him because she and her former husband are just separated not divorced. She and her family made a plan to let the guy marry the girl's sister and they share the guys money. Now my neighbor has a son with the guy and her sister has a daughter with him as well. He supports both women and the mother and apparently the whole family. They fly to different countries in Asia and also US. I think the guy knows their keeping him for his money but the only thing he gets out from all of this is the fact that they take care of him until his last breath I guess.

Stacie Lposted 2 years agoin reply to this

They all seem to be benefiting from this arrangement. The old man gets companionship and the women receive financial support. Some cultures accept this way of living as normal and others see it as unethical.Do you see them as golddiggers?

2. Isa Levine profile image59
      Isa Levineposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Kinda, but they do their share of the responsibilities which is kind of fair.

3. peachpurple profile image82
    peachpurpleposted 2 years ago

yes, my niece is a gold digger. She dated a fat, older guy because he could give her a supplementary card and pays everything she wanted. Everyone including grandma knows that she is a gold digger and she doesn't love him , she loves his money

Stacie Lposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Everyone knows that she is a gold digger? I guess the older man knows that as well and they are both benefiting from this arrangement. Thanks for commenting.

working