How can you tell if she is a gold digger?

1. Turtlewoman profile image95
    Turtlewomanposted 5 years ago

How can you tell if she is a gold digger?

What are some of the obvious signs that she is a gold digger?

2. YvetteParker profile image74
    YvetteParkerposted 5 years ago

Pay my light bill, pay my gas bill, spot me a Benjamin, buy me some new shoes, get me a gucci purse, I need some Louis Vitton, I need to be get my nails done, it's time for my manicure and pedicure, buy me a car, I deserve a benz........I, I, I, I, me, me, me! It's always about what she can get out of the relationship.

3. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 5 years ago

Being preoccupied with activites that require money in order to have a good time. Generally speaking these women want to go, go, go (shopping, vacations, restaurants, and various entertainment outings). The thought of sitting a home in front of the fireplace, sharing a bubble bath, making dinner together, having a picnic for two, other intimate things bores them. Some women will point blank ask a man for money to help with bills or buy them items. A guy knows he's in trouble when he refuses and hears her say, "A (real man) would....etc"
    In all honesty everyone is with someone because they have something they admire or desire that makes them feel good. I've never heard of anyone saying I want a person who has absolutely nothing going for themselves! (good looks,very smart, romantic/affectionate, money, power, fame, sense of humor, or engaging personality) all of these attract others. Each of us decides for what are the "must haves" on our "relationship shopping list".
    Deep down us men are hypocrites when it comes to the "gold digger" issue. On the one hand we don't want them and yet we strive to succeed in life because (we believe if you are "rich enough" you can have any woman you want!) Note: Any man who has a daughter also wants her to marry a "successful man". He doesn't want her to bring home any guy considers to be a loser no matter how much "in love" she is or how content he may be with winning janitor of the year!