jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

I need help in living my life

1. profile image60
    Daniela17posted 10 months ago

I need help in living my life

I am scared to grow up. Ashamed to say. But I fear the lack of growth. I dont have many  friends I keep on my room too much. I have traveled all over the world. But the daily common life or night life is hard for me. I am scared of life.

2. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image99
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 10 months ago

I pretty well suck at life too. I spend probably 20 or more of every 24 hours inside my very tiny home. I don't date. I'm too poor to date, and I'm too poor to own any sort of transportation, or to do much of anything else.

....but I'm not especially worried about any of those things. Sometimes you have to look at the monsters in your life, and size them up. They're often not as scary as they seem to be at first.

3. savvydating profile image95
    savvydatingposted 10 months ago

It could be you suffer from anxiety, and that all you need is a mild prescription and some behavioral counseling. The counseling would help you to understand why some of your thinking may be irrational. The fix may not be as difficult as you think. Find a good psychiatrist, who is grounded and well respected. There is plenty of hope. You don't have to live this way. Best of luck to you.

4. Terrielynn1 profile image92
    Terrielynn1posted 10 months ago

You sound a lot like I did when I was younger, only we couldn't afford to travel a lot. We did enjoy a few tailgate meals when we could though. You sound like you suffer from anxiety and depression. I used to too. I was always searching for something more or greater to believe in. Positive thoughts and affermations really helped me. You may not believe them at first but keep doing them and soon you will believe it. See a counsellor or therapist, they can help too. It takes awhile to figure it all out and it's a learning process. Believe you can and you can. If you have a lot of negative thoughts then change them to positive ones. Make a plan to do something different and follow it through. The more times you do this the easier it gets. I like the saying, if you change nothing, nothing will change. Even small steps add up and before you know it things will be different. I really hope this helps you.

working