A Break For American Families
Receive Permanent Suspension of Most Bills. How This Works!
This is a real email sent to me, considering the options of many today i'm curious if this is something that anyone reading have try and their views and outcome. below is the complete mail.
A Break For American Families
Receive Permanent Suspension of Most Bills. How This Works Assistance Bulletin
May 20, 2011
SPECIAL May 20, 2011 NOTICE on Permanent Suspension That May Be Available To You
See How This Law May Help
A legal order to stop all collection efforts and cut your creditors loose? Over 1.6 million Americans will make this smart move in 2011 allowing them to stop many of their current bills - forever. It's commonly known as seeking Bankruptcy Protection.
If you take advantage of this law, you'll be able to eliminate unmanageable bills and stop collection efforts against you.
Will this stop foreclosure proceedings?
Allow me to stay in my apartment
Stop all current collection efforts
Zero balance all my medical and credit card bills?
A Bankruptcy Attorney Could:
- Stop All Collection Efforts
- HALT Foreclosure
- STOP Repossession
- STOP Wage Garnishments and Lawsuits
Depending on your circumstances, you may not have to pay the IRS or your State what you owe them.
See How This Law May Help You
Why do millions of people keep trying to pay their bills
when their best option is bankruptcy?
Find out if this is right for you with a
no-charge consultation with a real attorney.
Other Assistance - No Waiting Periods
1. Non-Repayable Help To Pay for Rent, Utilities, Food and more. Find Out More Here -->
2. Help to go back to school. Amounts vary and are non-repayable, if you qualify. Get it here-->
3. Reduction Of Outstanding Bills. Legally reduce what you have to pay back on your VisaÂ®, MasterCardÂ®, AmexÂ®, other cards and medical bills. Reduce here-->
4. $500 Gas Card - Use at any service station that accepts credit cards.* Get one here-->
5. Dismiss all of your bills using this law. Never repay. Use the money you don't pay back to start living again. Dismiss Bills Here -->
6. Pocket an instant $522, more or less on these discounted auto and truck policies. Get your reduction here-->
7. $1,000 Wal-MartÂ® Gift Card. Use to buy anything.*
Get one here-->
8. In-An-Hour. $1,500 loan, no collateral. Get pre-approval within an hour. Get it here-->
9. Health Care Law will require everyone to have insurance. Now it's very affordable through this agency. No job required.
Get Health Insurance Here -->
10. Activate new prepaid VisaÂ® or MasterCardÂ® card. No credit check plus free withdrawals at 15,000+ ATMs. Activate It Here -->
11. Modify Home Payment and Save Your Home. Real help is available but you need to know where and how to ask for it. Ask for help-->
12. Money For Your Family. This life insurance policy will pay your family if something happens to you. Apply here-->
*see website for details. Your participation is required
The government IS NOT liquidating debts. This email entices readers to file for protection under their state’s bankruptcy laws. It does not eliminate your debt. It just verifies you are incapable of paying. It prevents creditors from hounding you for collection. This process will not succeed if your assets exceed you debt. Some purchases made on credit may have to be returned. And the blemish of bankruptcy remains on your credit record for years. I, personally, would not contemplate this without first seeing a credit councilor.
this is not legitimate.
there is not Gov. program for this, this is either a ploy to get your personal info, or a tick to promote bankruptcy filing. Be very very carefull. Do NOT send them any infomation, turn it in to your local police detective.
Thank you so so much for clarifying, I got the same email. I always heard filing for bankruptcy was a bad thing to do especially if you want to own this like buying a house ect. But my friend told me she filed for bankruptcy and now banks are giving loans out to people that have chapter 7 and 13 bankruptcy on their credit report. Can you tell me a little more about?
It is not impossible to obtain loans and credit cards after filing bankrupcy. However, your credit report will identify you a poor credit risk who has already failed to meet your obligations. Hense, the interest on any loans you may obtain will be much, much higher than paid by others with a good credit history. If you plan to need or use borrowed money in the future, you will be better off with a good, clean credit report.
by phion 6 years ago
Taxpayers pay for $49,000 of the $89,000 dollars it cost to build a Chevy Volt. Sound like a good deal to you? That President Obama really wasn't joking when he said energy costs will have to sky-rocket was he? What a joke. See what happens when we rely on government?
by Jonathan Guerrier 6 years ago
What should the government really crack down on, guns or drugs?
by Rhonda D Johnson 5 months ago
What did the US use for collateral when we borrowed money from other countries?We know that the US government has borrowed billions of dollars from China, Japan and other countries. But what did we use for collateral? I've been told that the United States is actually a...
by jstbook 7 years ago
It would be right for your future to stop spamming. You're reported.
by ALL4JESUS 6 years ago
Is it possible to obtain a job after filing bankruptcy? How have the laws changed in the United States?
by Research Analyst 6 years ago
How to remove a Bankruptcy from your Credit Report?
Copyright © 2019 HubPages Inc. and respective owners. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc. HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.
|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|