Cassie Smith profile image 69

Is it a good idea to have Sandra Fluke speak at the Democratic Convention?

She is a walking joke. The 30-year-old law student who can't pay for her own birth control, can't get her rich boyfriend to pay for it, but wants everyone else to pay for it. LOL!

daskittlez69 profile image78

daskittlez69 says

• junkseller profile image

junkseller 5 years ago

I'm curious if you have actually seen her speak versus just listening to what others say about her. I've never heard her talk about herself. As far as I can tell, her approach is purely as a women's health issue. That is a Democratic plank, no?

Conservative Lady profile image76

Sheila (Conservative Lady) says

• Cassie Smith profile image

Cassie Smith 5 years ago

Nah, liberals aren't smart, they are about the ideology and how the government can achieve their ideology. The stupid woman doesn't even realize that you can get generic birth control for cheap at any drugstore.