savvydating profile image 82

Will the fallout from Ted Cruz's speech at the RNC Convention have an effect on how people vote...

or is Trump HIS OWN WORST ENEMY for having accused Senator Ted Cruz’s father of associating with Lee Harvey Oswald; making disparaging remarks about Cruz's wife and for having falsely accused Cruz's father of having ties to Castro, and for never having apologized to him? Ted Cruz actually gave an excellent speech, but did not specifically "endorse" Trump per se. And in usual form, Trump tweeted disparaging remarks about Cruz afterward. What are your thoughts on this entire situation? Do you support Trump or Senator Cruz?

Hxprof says

• savvydating profile image

savvydating 10 months ago

One third of Republican voters are on the fence. I was ready to vote for Trump until I witnessed the disdain oozing from Ivanka Trump as well as the un-called for booing at the end of Cruz's excellent speech. So I disagree, partially.

Old Poolman profile image82

Mike (Old Poolman) says

• savvydating profile image

savvydating 10 months ago

Perhaps so, but remember that before the Media even got involved, the audience booed Cruz. Then the media had a field day. Had Trump chosen to be gracious, he could have unified the party. In my opinion, Trump still owes Cruz some apologies.

bradmasterOCcal profile image81

bradmasterOCcal says

• savvydating profile image

savvydating 10 months ago

I cannot put as much faith in the unknown. Trump is a wildcard. Maybe he will deliver and maybe not. All I know is that I do not appreciate his penchant for humiliating people.

Perspycacious profile image78

Demas W Jasper (Perspycacious) says

• savvydating profile image

savvydating 10 months ago

I hear you and I was ready to vote for Trump because of Pence. Trump saw the speech beforehand. He knew what to expect. He could have turned this around in his favor. Cruz was there for the Party, even if he did not use Trump's name.