He did answer. But used most of his 2 minutes attacking Clinton.
1) Q: You brag that you have sexually assaulted women. Do you understand that? A: This was locker room talk
2) Q: Have you ever done those things? A: no I have not
3) Q: When you walked off that bus at eight fifty nine, were you a different man or did that behavior continue until just recently? A: N/A attacks Clinton
4) Q: (ObamaCare) What will you do to bring the costs down and make coverage better? A: We have to repeal it, and replace it with something absolutely much less expensive. And something that works. Where your plan can actually be tailored. We have to get rid of the lines around the state, artificial lines. ... It is a disastrous plan and it has to be repealed and replaced.
5) Q: Are going to have a mandate that Americans have to have health insurance? A: When we get rid of those lines you will have competition.
6) Q: With Islamophobia on the rise, how will you help people like me deal with the consequences of being labeled as a threat to the country after the election is over? A: Muslims have to report the problems when they see them.
7) Q: Would you please explain whether or not the Muslim ban still stands? A: It's called extreme vetting.
8) Q: Is okay for politicians to be two-faced? A: N/A Extended Incoherent Rambling
9) Q: What specific tax provisions would you change to ensure the wealthiest Americans pay their fair share in taxes. ? A: Get rid of carried interest. ... We’re getting rid of regulations which goes hand in hand with the lowering of the taxes. But we're bringing the tax rate down from thirty five percent to fifteen percent.
10) Q: Can you say how many years you have avoided paying personal federal income taxes? A: No. But I pay tax, and I pay federal tax too. But I have a write-off.
11) Q: If you were president, what would you do about Syria and the humanitarian crisis in Aleppo? A: We have to knock out ISIS. I believe we have to get ISIS. We have to worry about ISIS before we can get too much more involved.
12) Q: What do you think will happen if Aleppo falls? A: I think that it basically has fallen. OK? It basically has fallen.
13) Q: Tell me what your strategy is. A: N/A
14) Q: Do you believe you can be a devoted president to all the people in the United States? A: Absolutely.
15) Q: (Rage Twittering) Is that the discipline of a good leader? A: I’m not unproud of it
.........................Ran out of space