Lori Dudley profile image 81

Trump diverts the question when he has no clue how to answer it. Have you noticed?

While watching the debates, I have noticed that whenever Trump is asked a question that he has no idea how to answer, he diverts the question and then changes the conversation. Why is he running for President of our United States of America when he isn't educated in how to run it?

ptosis profile image85

ptosis says

• Lori Dudley profile image

Lori Dudley 13 months ago

Not that he doesn't answer EVERY question he was asked, but throughout his speaking engagements when he is uncomfortable with a question, he simply throws any answer out, whether or not it's relevant to the question asked, and changes the subject.

bradmasterOCcal profile image61

bradmasterOCcal says

• Lori Dudley profile image

Lori Dudley 13 months ago

First, did I mention I said he was the only one to do that? Secondly, when you ask a question, you should use the correct punctuation. Third, it's not very nice to put someone down when they're new at this and learning. Shame on you.