JeniferRW profile image 81

What was Trumps Platform based on? Media painted a bullfight, what were the true issues he ran on?

Media and social media focused so much attention on the rivalry alone between Hillary and Trump and so many of the 'He said She said' type of entertainment as well as who they are in their personal lives. What were the true issues and platform that Trump ran for the Presidency on? I can honestly say from someone who does not follow politics on a daily basis, I work 60 hours a week and do not pay for cable. I remember emails and grabbing lady parts and it felt like that was all that was discussed for months and months. I would appreciate some genuine knowledge. Thanks!

lovemychris profile image78

Yes Dear (lovemychris) says

• bradmasterOCcal profile image

bradmasterOCcal 9 months ago

you forgot undoing all the Obama bad. making tax reform.

Jen

If you didn't get involved during the election than don't start now.Trump won period and he has work to do in the next four years.