josophia profile image 59

my common law parter commit a crime but wasnt chagered and the cops and his faimlly put him in a...

mental ward and he was surpose to be release the day after and wasnt their holding him there.what can i do to get him out?


sort by best latest

Terry B. Davis profile image79

Terry B. Davis says

You can help the HubPages community highlight top quality content by ranking this answer up or down.

6 years ago
 |  Comment