Can you agree that as a citizen you
1. abhor external control, interference, regulation from government bureaucrats.
2. support the power to determine action without restraint.
3. support personal liberty, as opposed to bondage or slavery under government control.
4. support the Constitution of the United States.
5. promote peace through honor and integrity.
6. will fight all others that do not support Freedom for citizens of the USA.
7. will oppose all leadership that supports our enemies.
by Brenda kay Winters17 months ago
Government's job maintain peace-ensure tranquility-provide freedom-life -liberty , happiness-is it?
by HuntersWhitt4 years ago
We've been having a really great discussion on tax rates today, and I've been noticing an underlying theme throughout the thread, so I'll just ask the "tough question" directly. This question has three...
by Chris Mills4 years ago
Should government inspire loyalty, freedom or dependence in citizens?It seems to me that my personal attitude toward government and the attitude toward government which that government itself attempts to instill in me,...
by Josak5 years ago
I struggle with the gay rights issue, with most partisan topics I can see the other side of the argument and even have doubts about my own position, this is not one of them. The congregation of people getting together...
by Debbie Carey4 years ago
What one freedom (in America) do you consider to be the MOST important?As Americans we have many "freedoms" and rights. Which do you consider to me the most important either in your own life or overall,...
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.