1. If your home is in the path of Sandy, evacuate to your second or third home immediately.
2. If your home is damaged, ask your parents for money for repairs.
3. Move your cars to the top floor of your garage.
4. Sandy is so violent because she was raised by a single mother.
5. Don't worry about evacuating. If it's a legitimate storm, your house has a way of shutting itself down to protect itself from damage.
6. My prayers and thoughts go out to 53% of you.
7. 53% of you will be fine. The other 47% I couldn't care less about.
8. If you survive I'll take the credit.
9. If you must drive during the storm use extra strong rope to secure your dog to the roof of your Cadillac Escalade.
10. Chill out. Sandy will end sooner than the male-named storms. She has dinner to get on the table.
That got the biggest smile I've had for days. Let's keep our fingers crossed that Mittens loses.
And bonus tip:
Blame Obama. He probably ordered the storm to make him look more presidential...
We shouldn't laugh at this -- nearly half the citizens of our country think these are good tips!
by Susan Reid5 years ago
Let's get some opinions out here.Since there likely are no verifiable facts on either one yet.
by Stacie L5 years ago
I hope hubbers are staying aware of this massive storm today...I have family on the east coast and am worried as the waters are rising already before the storm hits.
Copyright © 2017 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.