Presidential Material

Jump to Last Post 1-4 of 4 discussions (27 posts)
  1. gmwilliams profile image86
    gmwilliamsposted 8 years ago

http://usercontent2.hubimg.com/12609277.jpg
    Why would Donald Trump be THE BEST candidate for president in America? What qualities will Mr. Trump bring to the table to make America great once again? Donald Trump is a breath of fresh air to many Americans; he says what others are thinking but are loathe to do so because of political correctness.  He is definitely not politics as usual-he is a dynamic businessman who has experience in management & many Americans contend that THIS EXPERTISE is what America needs right now.  Your thoughts on Mr. Trump?   Why would he be THE ONE who would turn this country around socioeconomically, even making the middle class better?

1. rhamson profile image71
      rhamsonposted 8 years agoin reply to this

He wouldn't. Because ignorance breeds ignorance.

2. Credence2 profile image78
      Credence2posted 8 years agoin reply to this

Trump is a brutish clown.

1. He is a co-founder and a promoter of the lie of birtherism in regards to the President's place of origin and his academic pedigree.

2. He says insensitive and stupid stuff intimidating minority groups that the inane GOP will need to have any hope of getting their candidate into the White House.

3. And most recently, a Roman Toga party was held, (humor) This man callousness in the face of the recent Paris Tragedy is made known to the world.

4. He said after Obama was elected that it was time for the American people to stage a revolution. A man with no respect for the Democratic process, fine example he sets....

5. He is a loud mouth, self promoting bombastic oaf, and I am being kind.

He is the worse possible choice, a Saturday Night Live character with his hand on the 'button'. America will become the laughing stock of the civilized world.

So, obviously, the answer is NO! Trump sucks!

1. colorfulone profile image78
        colorfuloneposted 8 years agoin reply to this

In 2008 the Obama birther movement started with the Hillary Clinton campaign. Trump just brought it back up again.  His place of birth has still not been confirmed by authorities.  That leaves questions. 

I would feel a lot safer with Trump as president then I would with Sanders or Clinton because those two would be a disaster.
        http://usercontent2.hubimg.com/12746767.jpg
        Benghazi, email scandal, Clinton body count...

http://usercontent2.hubimg.com/12746777.jpg

At best, Hillary is nothing more than a high-priced prostitute.

1. Credence2 profile image78

The problem is that Trump brought it up again and again and again, long after conventional wisdom said that there was no foundation for it.

colorfuloneposted 7 years agoin reply to this

No, I do not remember Trump bringing it up again and again, he wouldn't have to because of the coverage he gets from the media...that's maybe why...if you heard it over and over again.  I only know of one instance.  I don't watch TV, I watch Trump on videos or streaming to get things from his mouth, and not from MSM err...journalists (tongue in cheek).

I kind of like this "The Trumpster's Presidential Qualifications"
            http://hubpages.com/politics/forum/1363 … ifications

I'm really starting to believe Trump will win come November, unless Hillary has him shot.  The Clinton crime family would go to any length to gain power in the White Hose again.

2. rhamson profile image71

Did anybody ever think Trump is a plant in the GOP to lose against Hillary. A brilliant plan if ever there was one.

I have thought that Trump may be a plant by the GOP. 

I don't know if this is true or not, but some reports say Hillary and Donald are like 15th cousins.  I've seen a lot of crap on him, but I don't think Hillary will want to start slinging mud at the Donald.  We'll see!

Added:  Hillary attended the Trump wedding, but of course he paid her about $1million to do so.  When Bill heard the news that the Donald was going to run for president he gave him a friendly phone call.

1. gmwilliams profile image86
            gmwilliamsposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Hillary can try slinging mud at the Donald.  Don't worry, he can give it BACK......AND MORE!
            http://usercontent2.hubimg.com/8704749.jpg

Exactly!  She doesn't want to have a mud war with the Donald.  It would be entertaining though.

3. ChristinS profile image39
        ChristinSposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Can't sum it up any better than this - +1 and many more... This guy is a nightmare and if he is elected I really will find a way to try to get the hell out of this country.

What country do you think you might want to move to if Donald Trump is president?  He would secure the US borders, which should have been done before 9/11...on.

1. ChristinS profile image39
            ChristinSposted 8 years agoin reply to this

This whole country is a nation of immigrants.  I come from a long line of them myself and if you're anything other than full blooded Native American, so do you.  I'd be happy to join some of my European family at this point in history.  The arrogance and intolerance of so many in this country is truly astounding.

I hear you about the intolerance and arrogance, its being perpetuated these days. Its the Divided States instead of the United States. The open borders are not helpful, nor is amnesty for illegal aliens, criminal illegals, un-vetted refugees, reduced federal prison sentences for criminals, favor of special interest activist groups, then there's all the anti-american-traditions blowhards, political correctness
              bs, etc.  I can agree with Trump on those issues. 

My great grand parents and grand parents migrated to the US legally in search of the American dream.  Not all migrates from other countries were as fortunate in those days. 

More than "900 Jewish refugees fleeing the oppression of Nazi Germany" had their ship turned away off the coast of Florida on June 4th, 1939, under Democratic President Franklin D. Roosevelt.
              http://www.floridahistorynetwork.com/ju … coast.html

I believe strongly that refugees who are indeed in need of shelter for their lives should be vetted and given a chance to survive genocide.   

I won't move to another country unless I have a higher calling, if Trump is president because he really does believe he can make America great again. He cannot be bought unlike the politicians. 

http://usercontent2.hubimg.com/12749159.jpg

He would round up people like cattle, the children, being American citizens included. What kind of new disposal Government agency would he need to make the modern day 'trail of tears' work?

Of course, he would make Mexico build the wall at the border, and he said that it  would be wonderful.

I would rather cast my vote for Bugs Bunny....

2. peeples profile image92
          peeplesposted 8 years agoin reply to this

+1 Christin and Credence2. My husband and I have seriously been looking into Canada. I fear if elected Trump's arrogance will lead us right into WW3. I'll say it time and time again If my choices are a president who will destroy the country through war and someone who will destroy it through too much kindness, I will pick kindness any day!

Do you have any idea of how many wars the USA is involved in right now?   
            (134 wars US involved in:  September 22, 2014)
            http://www.mintpressnews.com/us-now-inv … rs/196846/

WWIII -- Under the Democratic Obama Administration the US may be going to war with Russia and China any day, and we are suppose to be at war with Islamic terrorists but that's another story.

1. peeples profile image92

I'm completely aware and I think Trump is going to make it even more worse. We need to get out of all of them and mind our own business. We start almost all of them, but that's another topic.

Yes, with strong borders we could get out of all the wars. Trump doesn't want to go to war, he wants to make American great again.  He loves American.

Read Donald Trump's positions before being in fear. smile
                https://www.donaldjtrump.com/

1. peeples profile image92

His policy is pointless because his mouth is what will land us in war, maybe even civil war since he seems to think he can force people to say "Merry Christmas" or shut down all the mosques.

Okey, I see you do not actually listen to what Trump says and understand. 
                    I'm done.

Miss Peoples, I certainly hope that we can avoid Trump and you can stay. He is a klutz and probably will make another fatal political error, for a matter of fact is it unavoidable.

Your fears are well founded, Trump is the modern day Dr. Strangelove.

3. rhamson profile image71

None of the Presidential hopefuls will change a thing because they are impotent with the Congress we have. A friend once said that electing a President who would get anything done is like putting whipped cream on dog s#!*. You cover it with a tasty and desirous covering but when you bite into it you have the same old crap.

Term limits, publicly financed campaigns and lobby reform is our only true way to concrete change. If you are against it you a delusional to think you are in control of anything.

2. profile image0
    ahorsebackposted 8 years ago

Donald isn't intelligent enough in articulation for just one thing .

Bernie ?    Everyone needs to look at his and my 'home state'   ,of Vermont .   Enough said ?

3. Sychophantastic profile image87
    Sychophantasticposted 7 years ago

You say America isn't great. What isn't great about America and why do you hate America so much?

4. profile image0
    ahorsebackposted 7 years ago

Trump will be elected in Nov.  because America is sick and tired of the prostitution  of American politics for personal gain , Do you think he "needs" money and power  like Hillary? No.   Do you think he needs to age himself earlier  for the benefit of others of his country  ?, No .   Do you think he will auction off America's national security resources  like her ?.No.

Hillary is  the best  and most perfect example of the prostitution of the political system in America and all  for personal gain ..........ever !   A pure and perfect political wh@re.

And that is nothing to do with women .

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)