I swear to god if this f**king low life piece of s**t gets elected into office, then I'm going to kill myself. Apparently, David Dukes, a former Klu Klux Klan leaders, is running for the Senate office for Louisianna. And apparently, he's campaigning by piggybacking on Trump's rhetoric to get into office. He even has merchandise that says vote for Trump AND Duke. My biggest worry is this.....do you guys think he has a legitimate shot to win the election for the senate office? And if he does win, then what does this mean for the US?
Here's a video to know more, as he does an interview on ABC about his campaign. Please discuss.
Do you think Trump and Duke are for white supremacy?
I don't know. I think liberals put too much emphasis on the politically incorrect rhetoric. I think most Republicans who support Trump are doing it for fiscal concerns. We all want what is best for the nation economically. Does David Duke have ideas which could reasonably be seen by the average citizen of Louisiana to bring economic growth?
David Duke does have name recognition and in politics that is helpful whether the person who has it is famous or infamous. I think Louisiana tends to lean Democrat so I would think he might have an uphill battle.
I think the fact that he talks about white people being persecuted in the video link, and him being a former KKK member should say everything we need to know about what his intentions are.. If he gets elected, then EVERYTHING that Martin Luther King Jr. and various other civil rights leaders fought for will be for nothing.....
That's a little bit dramatic isn't it? One guy does not a negation of civil rights make.
Sorry. If they do elect the twit it won't mean squat.
But if he's elected, then it'll show how little we've actually come as a society though. That's the point I'm getting at.
Oh, I wouldn't necessarily agree with that. As I said, many are so concerned about our economic woes that they are willing to overlook some unpleasant traits within the politicians they support.
Then I guess that means I'm in the minority then because I wouldn't vote for him simply based on the fact that he's a former member of the KKK. It's the same reason why I refuse to hear any of Mike Huckabee's policies on anything because as far as I'm concerned, the fact that he even DEFENDED the despicable acts of the Duggar family, and Kim Davis, is all I need to know about him.
I'm with you but not everyone is and I attempt to find positive reasons why some will disagree.
hmmm i guess you make a valid point. it's just the idea of a former KKK member being a senator really freaks me out; especially being a minority myself....
Duke quite the Klan in 1980 and gets upset when media focus on it. I don't know where he really stand with Klan today. I do agree with his Zionist discussion, of them being the greatest danger today.
It doesn't really matter that he quit. That he was a member in the first place is cause for concern to a minority.
Why did Duke get more votes than Trump from a lot more blacks in Louisiana.
Yes , Klan is a terrible thing, can a mistake be forgiven or is it like hell with no ability to learn lessons and suffer forever.
He maybe a snake in the grass, if it takes snake to conquer the seven headed dragon, I will take the snake.The local snake in the grass can defeat the firery dragon who wants everything.
I would be willing to forgive him if he were once a member yet totally disavowed his prior association in word and in deed. The late Sen. Byrd of WestVirginia was a member of theKKK but while other Democrats were resisting civil rights related changes and converting to the GOP, Byrd stayed and moved with the party on the new progressive road. His change and conversion were sincere. For that, I won't slight any man or woman. The problem with Duke is that he has never really changed his stripes, toning down only the appearance and rhetoric.
America is predominately white and more often vote. GW Bush got election more base on that fact, so will Trump to do the same. Duke most concerns is white culture and white population in the world. Kind of silly because America is free to all cultures, race and Religions and all skin color plus, will all mix into brown in the future.
If America needs more of a white race for the economy, then why is he telling everyone that countries of other predominately color races are killing us in trade and economy. Trump is so two face, I can't stand it.
Besides America people totally sold out their freedom to Corporatism and to the emergency war act and Marshal law in 1913 for reason of creating a war every two years to protect themselves and keep ownership of running people's lives.
If U needed ANOTHER of ENDLESS Reasons WHY "Racist Trump" will be HUMILIATED on November 8, your THREAD tells the STORY ~ Latest REAL Poll ~ Hillary 53% Donald 41% ~ 538 FORECAST ~ Hillary 85% Chance to WIN ~ Donald 15% Chance to WIN & He's SINKING Fast ~
After everything this ANTI-American Communist Sympathizing Racist has said & done to SUBVERT the USA which could result in a "Prison TERM", how on EARTH can anyone possibly be SURPRISED that "Comrade Donald" will LOSE in a "WAVE Induced LANDSLIDE" ~
If U Follow Politics, David Duke was INSPIRED by "Racist Trump" to run 4 office & YES, that is indeed "APPALLING, Dangerous & Of Course UNACCEPTABLE" to 99% of AMERICANs ~
The Klu Klux Klan has VEHEMENTLY Supported Trump just like Communist Criminals Felix Sater & Vladimir Putin who are CONSPIRING Against "WE the PEOPLE" as we speak ~ The Klan has made ROBO-Calls on Trump's Behalf & Attend many of his HATE Gatherings which is one reason WHY the "CHILLING Events" have been so VIOLENT ~
Trump has a VERY Long HISTORY of "Bigotry & HATRED", which appears to have been PASSED Down to him by his father who According to REPORTs, Faced LAWs SUITs for Discrimination ~ REFUSAL to RENT Apartments to AMERICANs of COLOR etc etc ~ According to Investigative REPORTs Conducted by Legitimate SOURCEs, Donald is a Racist who has Faced LITIGATION for Similar Law VIOLATIONs ~ ~ Donald "RIGGED" this Election AGAINST Himself LONG Ago ~
by PrettyPanther 4 years ago
Former Ku Klux Klan Grand Wizard David Duke announced his US Senate campaign Friday in Louisiana, promising to defend the rights of European Americans."I was the first major candidate in modern times to promote the term and policy of "America First." We can not have free trade...
by Grace Marguerite Williams 4 years ago
What do YOU think of David Duke, a reputed White Supremacist, running for the United States Senate?
by Kenna McHugh 18 hours ago
Have you noticed that Trump supporters are not rioting? Why is that? From a friend: Copied and pasted - info from some of the lawyers from my group: Ok in a nutshell. This is going to the Supreme Court. Where they will rule that the election is invalid due to fraud or mistakes on a country...
by G. Diane Nelson Trotter 2 years ago
Why is Blankenship the leading GOP senate primary candidate in West Virginia?According to the polls, Blankenship is ahead of two other GOP candidates. Why?the former chief executive of Massey Energy, served a year in federal prison after being convicted of conspiring to violate mine safety...
by Credence2 8 hours ago
Excerpt from a University of Virginia exit poll for the Nov, 2020 Presidential election.https://news.virginia.edu/content/what- … telling-us-------Age: When it comes to age, the broad contours of the story look similar to 2016. Biden outperformed Trump among voters under the age of 45 (by a...
by Randy Godwin 3 years ago
Should Trump apologize to Obama for his lies about being "wiretapped by him?Since todays interview with Comey and Rogers proved there was no wiretapping of Trump Towers by President Obama, should Trump apologize to Obama formally and end the fiasco? It takes a big man to say he's wrong so...
Copyright © 2020 HubPages Inc. and respective owners. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc. HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.
HubPages Inc, a part of Maven Inc.
|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|